Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday Tracklist

I'm getting majorly lazy with posting stuff on time, sorry!  So what was the Sunday Mixtape, this week can be Tuesday Tracklist.  I'll probably try to stick at the same day each week, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if I ended up coming up with a new name each time after forgetting to finish/post it on the right day!  Apologies, I suck.


A bit of a chill one this week I guess.  The Iron and Wine and Daniel Martin Moore tracks were pretty much obligatory this time round after seeing them both live on Saturday (post coming soon about that!), so I figured it'd be good to pick the other 8 tracks as ones that went well with the first, rather than a mismatch and sudden change in styles.  Hopefully I've managed a nice combination here, at least I think so.




Top (L-R); Iron & Wine- Shepherd's Dog | Horse Feathers- Words are Dead | Daniel Martin Moore- Stray Age | First Aid Kit- The Big Black and The Blue | The Envy Corps- Dwell.

Bottom (L-R); Frightened Rabbit- Swim Until You Can't See Land (single) | Bowerbirds- Hymns for a Dark Horse | Tokyo Police Club- A Lesson In Crime | Grasscut- 1 Inch/1/2 Mile | The Duke Spirit- Neptune.

No comments:

Post a Comment