Thursday 24 February 2011

I'm back (from the dead?)

Hellooo helloo!

Really, I've no excuse for the lack of posting for all this time, well MONTHS I think.  I guess I just had a slight (see:major) lack of inspiration for new posts,  especially when anything I wanted to do had either been overdone to a point of "oh, another ________ post?!", or involved taking pictures myself in order to do swatch or review style posts.  Now since I live in Chester, England, the weather is grey at best this time of year, and what little light we do have, is gone by around 4pm.  This isn't helped much by the fact I'm a sketty student, and pretty much nocturnal, so wake up around that time!  Ha!

I'll try get my act together over the coming weeks, and should have a looooot of stuff coming up.  Thanks to Milly for inspiring me to get my arse into gear and get posting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment