Sunday 19 December 2010


I thought it was a good idea to end the week (or start it depending on how you see it) with a short mix tape playlist of songs that've shaped my week and hardly been off my iPod.  Hence the birth of the "Sunday mix tape".  Fingers crossed for keeping up with this, though I can't guarantee these 100%.  Here's to the start of an eclectic mix of music for each week.






1- The Shins; Sealegs
2- Modest Mouse; Fire It Up
3- Sufjan Stevens; Casimir Pulaski Day
4- Port O'Brien; Stuck On A Boat
5- Bowerbirds; Bur Oak
6- Liam Frost; Your Hand In Mine
7- Belle & Sebastian; I Want The World To Stop
8- Two Door Cinema Club; I Can Talk
9- Cold War Kids; St. John
10- Plants & Animals; Tom Cruz

As is pretty apparent from this week's playlist, I've been listening to quite a bit of Indie stuff this week.  For me, this is pretty rare actually!  It's usually a once in a while occurrence that I've listened to predominantly indie , with a lot of folk or heavier stuff being on instead.  Either way it's good to have a musically cheery week, especially with Christmas coming closer and closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment