Friday 12 November 2010


It's not often that I'll find so many lovely things in a single store in one go.  But in this case, F&F at Tesco is an exception.  After a trip to the store yesterday, and a quick browse, I'm actually slightly in awe at the ammount of brilliant pieces of clothing in this Autumn/Winter collection;  Lots of brocade and military styled elements just calling out to my love of both styles.

In all fairness, it's pretty likely that I'll end up buying a good ammount of these pieces, with the fact that F&F provide quality pieces for (in most cases) affordable prices; where price is dropped, style is not lost in this case.   I don't tend to look at many high end stores just because I know even if I fall in love with a piece, I'll never have the money to own it!  But here I know I lust after something, and actually be able to buy it, perfect! Possibly looking to buy a few of these in the future, providing they're still on sale.


Petites military coat; £35
Jacquard skirt; £18
Mary Jane wedges; £20
Printed vest; £7

Just a cross section of a few of my favourite items of the current F&F collection.  In my opinion, there's something for everyone in store at the moment, with an array of florals and brights alongside my preferred muted shades and reds.  Definately one to check out in these coming winter months, specifically their collection of eveningwear and coats.




No comments:

Post a Comment