Monday 8 November 2010

...Of my favourite things.


So I figured a good start to blogging would be the olbigatory 'favourites' item. Like any other chick my age, of course I'm a great lover of makeup and clothes (possibly too much some could say, mainly my mother), even if my own tastes may not mirror current trends to an exact copy. Generally there's too many to pick from in the ever expanding blackhole that appears to be my makeup bag (well in fact it's a box) at this very moment in time; it would no doubt take a week to pick favourites if I really went through it in its entirety. Taking this into account, here are some that I can grab off the top of my head right now. I may come back to this with a more thought out list at a later date.


Foundation: Right now, Gosh Xceptional Wear in Porcelain Revlon age defying in Ivory. Yes I may not need anti ageing ingredients any time soon, but it's one of the few foundations I've found where I'm happy with the texture AND colour of it on my skin.

Powder: Collection 2000 pressed powder in Ivory, or Stargazer white pressed powder, depending on whether I'm feeling pale or not.

Primer: Rarely use it, but Gosh velvet touch primer if anything.

Blush: Elizabeth Arden cheekcolor in Peach Bisque

Bronzer: None

Concealer: E.L.F in rosy beige and ivory, occasionally MAC studio concealer in nw15.

Highlight: MAC vanilla pigment, or Boots No7 limited edition block highlighter from the Christmas Collection 2 years ago.

Moisturiser: Nivea original cream, or Nivea Visage natural beauty cream (contains light reflecting glowy particles).

Lipgloss: Revlon super lustrous gloss in glossy rose.

Lipstick: MAC russian red, Gosh Darling, Boots Natural Collection fig leaf, or Bourjois violene venere.

Lipbalm: Carmex original, blistex relief cream, alba passionfruit nectar lip balm, rose and co rosebud salve.

Lip liner: Nyx lip liner pencil in fuschia, Wet N Wild lip pencil in an unknown red (the text has rubbed off unfortunately)

Eye primer: White pencil or foundation.

Eyeshadow: MAC blackened red pigment, famous by Sue Moxley in hattie brown (discontinued), bourjois shadow in khaki mysterieux, Accesorize shadow in an unknown mushroom shade, Various MUA shadows.

Eyeliner: Rimmel Professional liquid liner in black, Collection 2000 eye definer in black, collection 2000 glam crystals in dancing queen, w7 sparkle stix in bronze.

Mascara: Boots natural collection lashguard in black, revlon fabulash in black.

Nail polish: Right now, gosh rainbow layered over E.L.F Midnight navy, Barry M emerald, Accesorize aztec.

Perfume: Ghost deep night, Lush solid perfume in Karma or Givenchy very irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment